gf online grocery shopping

 online grocery shopping

I love online grocery shopping! specifically on Amazon to find gluten free and healthy snack options that local grocery stores in Pembroke such as Walmart and Food Lion may not carry. Ive purchased a lot of snacks and things off of amazon and even have a dedicated Amazon storefront page for it! Other grocery delivery services that are allergen specific and healthy is Hello Fresh where you get ready to cook meals delivered to your door step, or apartment complex/dorm mail room. college students also get 55% off their first box as well as 15% off after that. Below are some of my favorite things ive found on Amazon that I consistently get delivered! 




above are more snacking items I love! there's also some staples from amazon I love for actual meals, whether it being a quick breakfast, lunch, or dinner! 








Comments

Popular Posts